West Suffolk College
General Enquiries: 01284 701 301
Course Information: 01284 716 333
Services to Business: 01284 716 246
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 9pm
Friday: 8am to 5:30pm
West Suffolk College is situated 1.5km west of Bury St Edmunds town centre, the bus and rail stations and 1.5km from the A14 (Bury St Edmunds West) junction. Take this exit (junction 42) and follow the road straight into town. At the traffic lights, take the left hand lane and turn left, proceed along Western Way. Proceed straight on a the mini roundabout (Asda on your left), then at the next mini roundabout, take the second exit and follow the road round to enter the main car park. If you are using a Sat Nav, please use the postcode IP33 3TT.
- Students can access the Car Park from the Beeton's Way entrance (if using Sat Nav, please use postcode IP33 3TT)
- Car parking costs £2.00 a day; students can still park at a daily cost of £1.50 if tokens are purchased from the College Shop
- Re-entry is of no charge to students if they obtain a pass from the car park attendants
- Parking after 6.00pm is free to students attending evening classes
- Non-students can use the Car Park after 6.00pm for the reduced rate of £1.00 during term time
- There is no allocated parking for visitors during term time
- All visitors must report to reception
- During half terms and holidays, entrances to the campus are limited. Please visit check this page for details.